Many resources now have secure site status (https:). Due to the nature of the Auraria Library validation system your browser may display warning pages for those resources that will give you pause ... even though the resources are safe to use. We are attempting to solve the problem.
In the meantime if you see these warning pages (see the two illustrations below) when you are accessing resources through the Auraria Library website you may continue on through the warnings to the resource. For more information or to report seeing these warnings please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Databases or websites with known certificate problems will show these warnings:
-Journals from the American Society of Agronomy, Inc. (ASA), Crop Science Society of America, Inc. (CSSA), and Soil Science Society of America, Inc. (SSSA)
- The Annual Reviews journals such as Annual Review of Psychology
- ASCE library
- EndNote web If you encounter problems after passing through the certificate edit the URL of the resource to remove the 's' in the https://. This will often let you through to the resource
- Some journals that are accessed through the password protected pages are activating certificate warnings as in the journal Food Technology
- BNA Tax Management
- CCH Tax Research Network
- Checkpoint (RIA)
- Digital Dissertations
- Homeland Security Digital Library
- InterLibrary Loan
- Jstor when you click on the acount login
- Philosophy Online (i.e. Poiesis)
- SciFinder Scholar
- The “Suggestions” tab in Skyline
- Registering for Taylor and Francis Online Journals
- Web of Science and associated products such as Journal Citation Reports
- WestLaw Next
- WorldCat when you click on the ILL button
If you continue to experience display problems with any of your browsers please delete your cookies and temporary internet files (often called clearing the cache), close the browser and try again. Below are some hints about clearing the cache.
Internet Explorer - 7.x versions